Christopher Hahn, D.M.D.
Dr. Christopher Hahn’s believes it is essential to educate because his number one concern is his patients’ well-being. Dr. Hahn’s patients are always in control and are free to contact him during or after office hours. Patients can contact him whether it’s a weekend or holiday for any questions or concerns, no matter how trivial or significant. They can always use him as a resource, even if he has completed the procedure months ago.
Dr. Hahn’s achievements include:
- Graduating top 10% with multiple Academic Scholarships
- Chief Resident Navy Hospital-Based General Practice Residency (GPR)
- Multiple Individual/Campaign Awards/Medals in recognition of his Naval Active-Duty Service
- Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)
- (2) Navy Achievement Medals
- Navy Unit Commendation
- Meritorious Unit Commendation
- Armed Forces Service Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Sea Service Deployment
- (2) Southwest Asian Defense Medals
- United Nations Medal
- NATO Defense Medal
- (2) Expert Marksman
- Surface Warfare Officer
- US/UN Joint Operation Uphold Democracy in Haiti
- US/UN Joint Operation Southern Watch in the Persian Gulf
- NATO Operation Deny Flight in Bosnia
- NATO Operation Sharp Guard in Bosnia
- NATO/UN Joint Operation Deliberate Force in Bosnia
- Selected by peers as a 5280 Magazine’s Top Doctor – Endodontics from 2007 to present
Dr. Hahn has always been recognized for taking extra time to educate his patients on why they need a procedure. He provides them with alternatives, details what the procedure involves, assures their comfort & making sure they have his contact info to reach him anytime. As an Endodontic Specialist, he feels it is essential to develop trust with his patients thoroughly. He does this by listening to their concerns and educating them as to why they need the procedure and the steps it takes. Lastly, educating post-operatively and making sure they have his contact info should they have any concerns.
Dr. Hahn volunteers and is a member of the Kids in Need of Dentistry, the Catholic Diocese of Denver, the Nebraska Veterans, the Administration Hospital, the University of Nebraska, the Creighton and Colorado Dental Colleges. Along with, the Veteran of Foreign Wars (VFW), the American Association of Endodontists (AAE), the American Dental Association (ADA), the Colorado Dental Association (CDA), and the Nebraska Alumni Association.
In Dr. Hahn’s spare time, he enjoys golfing, skiing, fly fishing, hiking, biking, and spending quality time with his wife and daughter vacationing. He has been married to his high school sweetheart for the last 32 years and has a daughter who enjoys lacrosse and cheer. He is a big Denver sports enthusiast and Nebraska cornhusker fanatic!