Ava Khodakhast, DDS MS
We’re thrilled to introduce you to Dr. Ava Khodakhast, or as she’s known by her patients, “Dr. Ava”!
Education & Experience
- Dental School: University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Certification: Medical College of Georgia
- Master’s Degree: Oral Biology, Medical College of Georgia
- American College of Prosthodontists: Fellow
- American Board of Prosthodontics: Diplomate
- American Academy of Prosthodontics: Member
Background & Practice Philosophy
Dr. Ava has been practicing dentistry for nearly 20 years. After practicing overseas, she relocated to the United States where she completed additional training at the University of Missouri, Kansas City. She went on to complete a prosthodontics residency at the Medical College of Georgia and she received her certificate in prosthodontics in 2010 and is board certified. She also earned her Master’s Degree in Oral Biology from the Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Ava believes her vast experience and continuing education ensures her patients always receive the highest quality care. “I consider dentistry not only a science, but an art. I enjoy improving the lives of my patients one smile at a time.”
Outside The Dental Office
When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Ava enjoys spending time with her husband and their puppy, Jolie. She and her husband enjoy learning about and experiencing new cultures. They also enjoy sampling new cuisines and watching foreign films. Dr. Ava is also fluent in three languages: English, Arabic and Farsi!
We cannot wait for you and your family to meet Dr. Ava Khodakhast!