PERFECT TEETH dentists treat patients in Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona, but the company was “born” in Denver over 23 years ago, and our dentists have proudly served the Denver metro area ever since.
Our Roots Are in Denver
PERFECT TEETH made Colorado its home in 1995. Our three original dental office locations are Bowmar, Arapahoe, and Castle Rock, where we continue to serve patients today. Our corporate office is located at I-25 and Colorado Blvd., and there are currently 46 PERFECT TEETH dental practices dotting the Front Range from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs.
PERFECT TEETH Dentists Love Denver (and Denver Loves Them Right Back)
PERFECT TEETH dentists play an important role in the Denver community. These dentists provide trusted dental care for both insured and uninsured residents in the Denver area. Our team includes both general dentists:
- Jennifer Karaskevicus
- Nick Venuto
- Chad Fruithandler
- Scott Anderson
- Lei Fu
- Patricia Bratulescu
- Shauna Soltani
- Michael Holbert
And dental specialists:
- Kerri Lawlor (Endodontics)
- Raj Marwah (Endodontics)
- Adam Olsen (Oral Surgery)
- Robert Judd (Orthodontics)
- Shari Wolsky (Orthodontics)
- Siva Prakashim (Pediatric Dentistry)
- Suzanne Delima (Periodontics)
Many dentists on the PERFECT TEETH team have been recognized throughout their careers including Dr. Jennifer Karaskevicus and Dr. Nick Venuto who have both been named a Top Dentist in Denver by 5280 Magazine for over seven years in a row. What an honor!
It’s not just 5280 Magazine that recognizes our dentists. Many patients do too. In fact, 95% of them say they would recommend us to their friends and family.
There are many other testimonials floating around about PERFECT TEETH. Check out some of our Denver dentist reviews.
Our Involvement in the Denver Community
At PERFECT TEETH we recognize the importance of being connected to the communities that we serve. As a part of our ongoing commitment to those communities, we launched PERFECT TEETH Gives in 2014.
Through PERFECT TEETH Gives, we have donated nearly $300,000 of dental care to over 150 individuals in need, including veterans, single moms, families living in poverty, and seniors. That dental care has included standard checks ups, x-rays, preventative care, oral surgery, root canals, even dentures, all depending on the needs of the patient.
PERFECT TEETH dentists give back to the Denver community in other ways, too. Here’s just a few of those ways.
- Through PERFECT TEETH Gives, we partnered with the Denver County Veterans Affairs Office to provide free dentistry for 52 veterans.
- 21 of our dentists are graduates from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine (CUSDM) and many of them still have ties to the school. While in school (and some still now) they provided discounted dental services to the community.
- Our dentists and staff have volunteered in various programs across the state including the Colorado Mission of Mercy, the 9News HealthFair, and more.
We knew Denver was the perfect place for us over 23 years ago, and it continues to be a magnet for some of the best dentists in the industry to live, work, and give.
Are you a Denver resident in need of dental care? Our offices feature experienced family dentists, caring support staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and easy scheduling, billing and financing. Contact us to find a Denver dentist near you.
Are you a dentist interested in working in Denver or the surrounding communities? Contact us to learn more about dentist jobs in Denver.