Did you know that October is National Orthodontic Health Month?
Established by the American Association of Orthodontists, this month-long celebration coincides with Halloween to bring awareness to healthy eating and braces care. PERFECT TEETH has decided that in addition to promoting good food choices and good braces care, we’d also like for you to SAVE on braces!
All throughout the month of October, PERFECT TEETH locations in Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona (click here to find an orthodontist near you) are offering a significant discount on braces if the treatment begins in October.**
With this special offer, braces are only $3,300. Keep in mind pricing may vary based on your particular needs, but you can expect to save over $2,000*!
Now those are some affordable braces! And it’s all for National Orthodontic Health Month.
Deciding Whether or Not Now Is The Right Time for Braces?
If you are on the fence about whether or not to get braces for yourself or a family member NOW, consider this:
- Braces can cost up to $8,000! With this special PERFECT TEETH offer, you can count on a significant discount.
- All new PERFECT TEETH orthodontics patients receive a complimentary consultation. This includes every one of our Arizona, New Mexico or Colorado orthodontics offices. This consultation is an opportunity for you to meet with the orthodontist and discuss treatment options, pricing, and any other questions you have.
- This offer only lasts for the month of October. Act now!
Halloween Tips for Those with Braces
Once you have braces it’s important to treat your teeth with extra special care, and that starts with the treats you choose! Here are our best tips for choosing Halloween candy when you have braces.
- Say “no” to sticky and crunchy treats like caramel, bubblegum, and popcorn. Not only do those food get lodged in braces, they can damage brackets and wires, too.
- Opt for melt-in-your mouth candies and soft cookies that aren’t likely to damage your braces and will easily dislodge from your braces with brushing.
- You know that there are many kids and teenagers with braces in every neighborhood. If you are handing out treats this Halloween, keep these young goblins in mind. You can always pass out stickers, pencils, glow sticks, and other non-edible items. Look out for everyone with orthodontia as well as food allergies and sensitivities.
- Brush and floss more than normal during Halloween season. It’s important not to let sugar stay in your mouth for long to prevent decay.
- Don’t forget to have a Happy Halloween!
Now that you know how to care for your braces during Halloween, contact the PERFECT TEETH dentist office nearest you to get affordable braces in October!
*$3,300 is an average cost for braces and $1,000 is an average savings for those who participate. To determine how much you would need to pay for braces, please visit with an orthodontist at your local PERFECT TEETH location. Some exclusions apply. Financing is available.
**Offer not valid on Invisalign®, clear or lingual braces. Patients with dental insurance that includes orthodontic benefits and patients with Medicaid are not eligible for this offer. Patient must start orthodontic treatment in the month of October 2016 to be eligible for this offer. Other exclusions may apply.